Student interns will network with student leaders, athletes and faculty/staff to market and communicate all important upcoming events electronically via online media. This will mean better coverage of student athletics and activities on campus. An opportunity for students to apply for paid internship positions while developing and sharpening student's writing, broadcasting, marketing and team building skills to better their resume.
PNN media will increase campus opportunities for students in a number of ways.
Interns will be working directly with student activities and athletics. All pertinent information regarding campus life will be communicated; students will now have coverage and a one-stop-shop to find all ways to get involved and what is going on for students at PNC via the athletics and student activities web pages, social media and through the plasma television screens around campus.
As a media intern you will have the ability to function and achieve the following:
· Become student editor of the athletics or student activities websites
· Sports information directing
· Social media promotion and video updates
· Press releases and marketing for each event campus wide
· Sponsorship and advertisement utilization via websites for fundraising
· Broadcast coverage, interviews and analysis of all home athletic games
· Campus calendar for student events
· PNC club booklet/publication for prospective and interested students
· Athletic program/media guide for each sport
· Regular updates from the Student Government, clubs and officers
· Staff mentoring and guidance
· Marketplace for student driven initiatives and ideas
· Teamwork with activities and athletics and networking with staff to provide the best student opportunities and engagement activities
· Students leaders networking with students to promote student involvement